Just to give an idea of the editing steps in the “The Hobbit House”.
- Remove the sky coming in through the trees
- Remove that water spigot on top of the roof
- Remove the sign on the door
- And those extra unused string light strings had to go
- Annoying objects removed
- Dodged and burning
- Adjusted the contrast, saturation and overall tone of the image
Then applied an oval lens blur, vignette, and light leaks in NIK Analog Efex plug-in for Photoshop
Then I ran through Topaz Studio plug-in for Photoshop for the final image. I was going for a fantasy illustrative feel.